Reply by Sun Toyota

I wanted to first apologize for your recent service experience you had with Sun Toyota. I can see that you did not have a “truly exceptional experience” with the dealership and I would like to have the opportunity to change the way you feel about us. At this time if would please contact me Lori-Ann Lynde, Customer Relations Manager either via email llynde@suntoyota.com or via phone 727-8354358 so we can discuss your concerns. I look forward to hearing back from you and looking forward to earning your business back again. Thank you.
Author's

Update by user Jul 27, 2016

AS OF 07/27/2016 NO PHONE CALL FROM NO ONE NOT EVEN HUMAN RESOURCE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW THEY DONT CARE

Update by user Jul 25, 2016

ALSO CALLED THE GENERAL SALES MANAGER AND LEFT A MESG FOR HIM TO CALL ON 07/25/2016 NO RETURN PHONE CALL YET ITS 6PM

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2016

went on sun toyota web sit to look around and i was looking for a 4 runner trd pro ITS ABOUT A $44000.00 SO WHEN I WAS ON THE WEB SIT THEY SAID FILL OUT THIS FORM AND THEY WILL GET ME BEST PRICE SO I DID THEY SENT OVER BEST BUY FOR $39725.00 SO SUNDAY 07/24/2016 MY ONLY DAY OFF WENT DOWN THERE AND TOOK A LOOK AT THE 4 RUNNER SALESMAN CAME AND TOLD ME 7 TO 8 OTHER FOLKS DROVE THIS BUT NO BOUGHT IT YET SO HERE COMES THE SALEMAN OUT WITH A TAG SO I DROVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK!!!! ACTUALLY IT DROVE LIKE *** NO POWER TO HEAVY ANYWAYS I AM A MANAGER TO A DEALER SHIP IN BROOKSVILLE FL SO WE GO INSIDE AND THE SALESMAN SIT ME DOWN AND ASK ME A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS AND THEN HE SAID IM GOING TO GET MY MANAGER TO GET ME THE LOWEST PRICE SO ABOUT 5 MIN LATER HERE COMES THE MANAGER HE SITS DOWN AND TELLS ME HOW RARE THESE 4 RUNNERS ARE WHAT BULL SH-- ANYWAYS HE SAID THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DISCOUNT AND I HAVE A VOUCHER TELLING ME $39725.00 SO I SHOWED HIM THE VOUCHER AND HE TOOK IT TO HIS MANAGER 5 MIN HE CAME BACK AND SAID ITS NO GOOD WAITED TO LONG VOUCHER WAS GOOD ON THE 07/21/2016 I WENT THEIR ON 07/24/2016 WHATS DOES IT MATTER THEY DID NOT EVEN MAKE A OFFER JUST TOLD ME THAT WAS IT TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT AND DID NOT GIVE ME MY $50.00 GAS CARD IF THIS HAPPENED AT MY PLACE I WOULD HAVE FIRED THE SALES MANAGER ON THE SPOT DID NOT EVEN TRY TO WORK A DEAL AT ALL WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! COSTED SUN TOYOTA A DEAL AND LOST A CUSTOMER THEY GOT TO BIG THEY DO NOT NEED THE MONEY WOW !!!!!

Review about: Toyota Car.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Poor.

Had an Experience with Sun Toyota?

Comments

Patriciawhitaker73@gmail.com yea, actually I am the *** one for not looking over papers better.Trust ed the deal I thought we had.

Nope. Got screwed. And I haven't received my dinner $25 deal either. Prius cars s..k.

Should have kept what I had.

I am not done tho...altho I did sign

May be screwed.

Already have a problem

Had for not even two weeks

NO follow up call.Man, sales have sure changed since I was in management!!!!!

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1216397

Went through the EXACT scenario 2 days ago with a Tacoma.Manager gave me a blank look when I quoted the internet price they gave me.

He and the salesman both told me how the trucks were so great that they sell themselves and they don't bargain below MSRP. Gave the impression they were doing me a favor by selling me a truck...

I owned a Tundra for 6 years and loved it.I would have been an easy cash sale at a fair price, but walked out.

comments