Sun Toyota - Bait and swap internet !!!!!

2 of 28 Sun Toyota reviews

Update added by user Jul 27

AS OF 07/27/2016 NO PHONE CALL FROM NO ONE NOT EVEN HUMAN RESOURCE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW THEY DONT CARE

Update added by user Jul 25

ALSO CALLED THE GENERAL SALES MANAGER AND LEFT A MESG FOR HIM TO CALL ON 07/25/2016 NO RETURN PHONE CALL YET ITS 6PM

Original review posted by user Jul 25

went on sun toyota web sit to look around and i was looking for a 4 runner trd pro ITS ABOUT A $44000.00 SO WHEN I WAS ON THE WEB SIT THEY SAID FILL OUT THIS FORM AND THEY WILL GET ME BEST PRICE SO I DID THEY SENT OVER BEST BUY FOR $39725.00 SO SUNDAY 07/24/2016 MY ONLY DAY OFF WENT DOWN THERE AND TOOK A LOOK AT THE 4 RUNNER SALESMAN CAME AND TOLD ME 7 TO 8 OTHER FOLKS DROVE THIS BUT NO BOUGHT IT YET SO HERE COMES THE SALEMAN OUT WITH A TAG SO I DROVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK!!!! ACTUALLY IT DROVE LIKE *** NO POWER TO HEAVY ANYWAYS I AM A MANAGER TO A DEALER SHIP IN BROOKSVILLE FL SO WE GO INSIDE AND THE SALESMAN SIT ME DOWN AND ASK ME A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS AND THEN HE SAID IM GOING TO GET MY MANAGER TO GET ME THE LOWEST PRICE SO ABOUT 5 MIN LATER HERE COMES THE MANAGER HE SITS DOWN AND TELLS ME HOW RARE THESE 4 RUNNERS ARE WHAT BULL SH-- ANYWAYS HE SAID THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DISCOUNT AND I HAVE A VOUCHER TELLING ME $39725.00 SO I SHOWED HIM THE VOUCHER AND HE TOOK IT TO HIS MANAGER 5 MIN HE CAME BACK AND SAID ITS NO GOOD WAITED TO LONG VOUCHER WAS GOOD ON THE 07/21/2016 I WENT THEIR ON 07/24/2016 WHATS DOES IT MATTER THEY DID NOT EVEN MAKE A OFFER JUST TOLD ME THAT WAS IT TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT AND DID NOT GIVE ME MY $50.00 GAS CARD IF THIS HAPPENED AT MY PLACE I WOULD HAVE FIRED THE SALES MANAGER ON THE SPOT DID NOT EVEN TRY TO WORK A DEAL AT ALL WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! COSTED SUN TOYOTA A DEAL AND LOST A CUSTOMER THEY GOT TO BIG THEY DO NOT NEED THE MONEY WOW !!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 28 Sun Toyota reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 12 #1226126

Patriciawhitaker73@gmail.com yea, actually I am the *** one for not looking over papers better. Trust ed the deal I thought we had. Nope. Got screwed. And I haven't received my dinner $25 deal either. Prius cars s..k.
Should have kept what I had. I am not done tho...altho I did sign
May be screwed. Already have a problem
Had for not even two weeks
NO follow up call. Man, sales have sure changed since I was in management!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Sep 21 #1216397 Spring Hill, Florida, United States

Went through the EXACT scenario 2 days ago with a Tacoma. Manager gave me a blank look when I quoted the internet price they gave me. He and the salesman both told me how the trucks were so great that they sell themselves and they don't bargain below MSRP. Gave the impression they were doing me a favor by selling me a truck... I owned a Tundra for 6 years and loved it. I would have been an easy cash sale at a fair price, but walked out.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.