Reply by Sun Toyota

Hello Nancy,
My name is Lori-Ann Lynde and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Sun Toyota. I want to first start by apologizing for your past experience you had with Sun Toyota. I am not sure if you are aware but since your last visit, Sun Toyota became part of the Morgan Auto Group. We are under new ownership and we want to earn your business back. I know you have already spoken to my current Director of Service Eric Lewis and I am happy that he will be assisting you when you come back in town. I also wanted to let you know that I would love to be involved in this process. When you do get a chance please let me know when you are going to be back and when a good time is to come into the dealership. We definitely want to address all your concerns and see how we can assist you. My contact information is:email llynde@suntoyota.com or via phone 727-835-4358. I am looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you.
Author's

My dying husband wanted to assure I was left with a good vehicle before passing and our attorney friend suggested we try a Prius.I had been the owner of five Toyota's previously with all good experience from a dealership in Pinellas Park.

I was sold a 2010 Prius with just under 15k miles loaded for a cash deal of just under 25k, it was a steal for them . I was assured the car had not been involved in any collision. I was assured this used vehicle was certified by Toyota and a great deal. I purchased the car that day.

I drove the car for just a few days before I was certain this car was out of alignment. I took it in and they told me it checked out ok and the alignment was fine. Well again, I am on the road and she pulls hard to the side and my tires are clearly wearing down. I returned and paid for an alignment and had to purchase four new tires.

To date they have done three or four alignments to no avail. I took the car to another mechanic and paid to have an alignment and they found that the cambers were off and I was going through tires left and right, forth set all around since I purchased the car. To date I am at a little over 60k miles and on a fourth set of tires. I am considering selling the car and went to have the car detailed and was told that the car already had repaint to it, REALLY?

Oh well I guess it was in a mishap after all. When I went in today for work on a recall for my airbags they came out with an estimated bill to fix my car for almost $700.00, and yes guess what? They were saying I needed yet another alignment. I am blamed for potholes etc, wow.

So who cares? Surely not Sun Toyota, my boo-ooh falls on deaf ears.

They did however offer to put me in a new car.RIGHT!

Review about: 2010 Toyota Prius Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Sun Toyota?