Reply by Sun Toyota

After reading your review I see that you didn’t have a “Truly Exceptional Experience” with the dealership. I did want you to know that Sun Toyota has new owners and is under new management which is the Morgan Auto Group. At this time our new management team would love to earn your business back. If you can please contact me Lori-Ann Lynde, Customer Relations Manager at llynde@suntoyota.com or 727-835-4358 so we can discuss your concerns that would be great. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Author's

Not only has Sun Toyota of New Port Richey lied to me about the Camry I bought from them regarding financing, yesterday I received an email from General Manager Joe Reth telling me I am 1 of 39 people this email was sent to stating "He can, and will" finance my current auto balance to 0% even if I have bad credit, stating this is not a "gimmick, this is real". I called sales Manager Mark Supanek regarding this email, Mark said this is sent to everybody,the bank has to approve you or no deal..I would call this false advertising. Stay away from Sun Toyota!