Reply by Sun Toyota

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your experience with Sun Toyota. I want to start by apologizing for your recent experience you had and at this time I would love to earn your business back. My managing partner John Marazzi asked if you could contact me with regards to your experience to see how we can move forward and have you as part of the Sun Toyota family. My name is Lori-Ann Lynde and I am the Customer Relations Manager for the dealership. You can either email me at llynde@suntoyota.com or call me directly at 727-835-4358. I am looking to hearing from you and again my apologies. Thank you.
Author's

Update by user May 26, 2011

Two weeks after this post, I was contacted by Sun Toyota and told it was a mistake on their part and they would fix it. Today I placed my reg. sticker on my car.

Original review posted by user May 05, 2011

I purchased a 2004 Hummer H2 from sales person Emily. I paid the their price for the truck took what they would give me for my trade in and made the deal signed the agree price and paid them. week later I get a bill from Sun Toyota for 85.80 because they did not collect the right amount this 85.80 was not in the amount I agreed on and now they keeping my registration hostage to force me to pay I would never use this company again they don,t return calls or e-mail I contact the the salesman and get I can help and the last you hear from them

Had an Experience with Sun Toyota?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1059662

hello that's your Tag fee...or Payoff would you want nothing back If the dealer owed you money.?

I love your grammar.